Sunday, 13 April 2014

Some Flowers and Some Bubbles

 Visiting Janz Vineyard, makers of very fine
sparkling wines on a fine, Autumn day.
Adding my favourite scarf, it reminds me of an old
world painting with its black background and large bright flowers.

 A close up of the floral details in the
matching bag, such  handy size.

 The stunning interior of the tasting area, such 
a pleasant place to sit and enjoy little tastes
of their wines, some of which are not normally 
available, or if they are not in my budget.

A very enjoyable mid- week day off.


Taking my florals over to Share in Style
and Tres Chic Style Bits with Seeker.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thank you so much for joining Share-in-Style.
    You are a true flower
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to join in Share-in Style, Sacramento and meet all the lovely floral ladies.

      Delete
  2. That floral handbag can make anyone happy when feeling a bit down! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhia, the flowers always make me smile.

      Delete
  3. Looking as stylish as ever my dear!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. .Thank you, my dear, compliment indeed .

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig