Monday, 27 January 2014

Gone Dotty



                                Decided today was a dotty day.....I have had this coat lurking in the
                                wardrobe for several seasons.As much as I love its spotted glory I
                                do have to be in the mood to give it an outing.


I used my sons tripod along with my new camera today to take these
I do have a lot to learn about the digital age.......
I also need to remember to remove my specs .


I wore my spots with black cotton wide leg pants and my favourite
Sonia  Rykiel wedges.

Linking up with Visible Monday (for the first time , hope it works )



A LITTLE GLAMOUR, MY WAY, EVERYDAY.




                           

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi, Dottie. I "spotted" you at Visible Monday. haha
    Great top! I'm glad you joined in the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, spots bring out the joker in us all. Jil

      Delete
  2. It worked perfectly! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday and please come back. Love your dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti , I enjoyed visiting Visible Monday and certainly will visit again.

      Delete
  3. Your pictures came out so well! I need to learn to use a tripod and remote myself! Very well done my dear!

    So happy you made it to Visible Monday!

    xoxo
    Tamera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamera, you are so generous with your encouragement, thank you. Jill

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig